KidsPeace’s digital marketing communications efforts have been recognized in a national healthcare marketing awards competition.
KidsPeace received five Gold Awards and one Bronze Award in the 2022 Healthcare Digital Marketing Awards (HDMAs), an annual competition, which recognizes the best healthcare websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media and social media.
Receiving Gold Award recognition were:
- KidsPeace’s main Website – kidspeace.org
- The 2021 KidsPeace Annual Report – Website version
- The Spring/Summer 2021 digital version of Healing Magazine (featuring the “Games People Play”spotlight section), at healingmagazine.org
- The “Voices of KidsPeace at 140” interactive feature from Healing Magazine’s Spring/Summer 2022 edition at healingmagazine.org
- The organization’s “Conversations with KidsPeace” podcast series
KidsPeace also received a Bronze Award for the video that launched its 140th Anniversary celebration in January 2022. (For more Information: https://hdmawards.com/winners-list/winners-list-2022 )
In their announcement of the winners, the HDMAs noted that nearly one thousand organizations from across the country submitted entries in this year’s competition. A national panel of healthcare marketers, creative directors, marketing and advertising professionals judged the entries on a variety of factors, including creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovation content.
KidsPeace Director of Communications Robert Martin said the organization’s Communications and Creative Services team, which includes Manager of Creative Services Shawn Parker and Web/Video Producer Robbie Allred, is “beyond delighted” at the industry recognition.
“We consider ourselves very fortunate to have the opportunity to tell the KidsPeace story in a variety of channels and media. The HDMA honors really recognize the commitment and hard work of our team in bringing information about KidsPeace to the wide audience in the digital space,” he added.