KidsPeace has redesigned its popular www.fostercare.com website to improve its performance and make it easier for visitors to get information about becoming a foster parent.
- A new home page featuring more intuitive navigation of the site’s features
- New state-specific pages, which include more information about KidsPeace’s operations and offices in those states.
- A new fostercare.com blog
- A simplified inquiry form, automatically routed to the nearest KidsPeace foster care office
- And more ways to subscribe to our email newsletter – all designed to help prospective foster parents make the right decision for them.
Visit our new site at www.fostercare.com. And please share this post with your social media contacts as part of our “Share the New Fostercare.com Weekend!” We’re hoping for 2,016 new visitors to this site by Monday, June 6. (Watch this blog for news on how well we did next week!)