Top Image



Frequently Asked Questions 

What is your refund policy?
Refund requests will only be processed if received in writing three days prior to your scheduled training day. (Exception: LSCI refunds may be requested up until the first day of training.)

What if there is inclement weather the day of my training?
In the event of inclement weather, please call our weather hotline, 610-799-7424, for recorded messages concerning delays and cancellations.

How do I register for events
Click here  to download our mail-in registration form, or call us at 610-799-7170.

How do I get to KidsPeace Institute events?
Directions to the KidsPeace Institute Training Room 

Directions to the KidsPeace Donley Therapeutic Education Center. 

What types of CEUs are offered through the KidsPeace Institute?
1. APA (Psychologists) KidsPeace is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. KidsPeace maintains responsibility for the programs and their content.

2. The PA Board of Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapists and  Professional Counselors recognizes CE programs that are offered by organizations that maintain CE provider status through APA.

3. KidsPeace is licensed by the PA DOH and PA DPW; therefore, PA Nursing CE is offered for courses that meet content requirements.

4. Act 48 (Educators) KidsPeace is approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education to offer Act 48 hours for educators. KidsPeace maintains responsibility for these programs.


Not all events listed on this site offer all types of CEUs. Please see listings for specifics or call 610-799-7170 for clarification.

Official KidsPeace registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania at 800-732-0999. In New York, call the New York Attorney General’s office at 212-416-8430. In Maine, call the State Licensing and Registration office at 207-624-8603. In New Jersey, call the Charities Registration at 201-504-6259. In New Hampshire, call the Attorney General’s office at 603-271-3591. In Vermont, call the Attorney General’s office at 802-828-3171. In Georgia, call the Office of the Secretary of State at 404-656-2817. Registration does not imply endorsement.

What if I have more questions?
We’re here to help you. E-mail us at, or call us at 610-799-7170 with any additional questions.