Top Image




Please help now. Our kids need you – and your generous support is their best hope for a restored childhood, new-found confidence and a bright future. Your gift can help turn tragedy into triumph in a child's life. 

KidsPeace helps kids overcome trauma and crisis; our kids leave with renewed spirits, hope for their futures and free from the pain and suffering that put them at our door.

KidsPeace recognizes the importance of protecting information we may collect from visitors to our site. Our policy is to use the information we acquire from visitors to our sites for internal purposes only, and we maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private. In the event that a gift to KidsPeace is made in error, refunds can be issued by contacting KidsPeace Advancement at 800-25-PEACE (800-257-3223).

The Proud Partners of KidsPeace and their sponsorships  have provided hope, help and healing to children, families and communities. There are many ways you can help:

Ways to Give to KidsPeace


Please do not send cash through the mail. To send a donation by mail, simply print out the Mail Donation form and mail it with your check made payable to the KidsPeace Children’s Fund to:

Checks may be sent to:  
Advancement Office
4085 Independence Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078

Electronic Transfers from your Bank Account

You can have money transferred from your bank account to KidsPeace by calling 800-25-PEACE, ext. 8326 


Credit Cards

By phone: Gifts, pledges, and payments may be made by phone, at 800-25-PEACE ext. 8071, with AmEx, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. 

Online: To make a credit card gift online, donate now and select the fund you'd like to support. 

Matching Gifts

Thousands of companies and corporate foundations match gifts to non-profit institutions such as KidsPeace. Also, matching gifts are a great way to increase support of KidsPeace without additional out-of-pocket expense.
Matching gifts are a very important source of support for KidsPeace! You can double or even triple the value of your donation and enhance your total for gift club membership, by simply notifying your employer of your gift to KidsPeace. You may be eligible to submit matching gift claims from both your own and your spouse's employer for the same gift. Contact the human resources office at your employer, your spouse's employer, or even your former employer, if you are retired, to inquire about their matching gift program.

Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC)

By participating in the EITC program you can help KidsPeace students succeed!

KidsPeace participates in a state tax credit program established by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development.

The Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) enables companies to support select local non-profit charities. 

To see if you or your business is eligible to participate in the EITC program or to apply click here.  


If you have owned a stock for more than 12 months and it has appreciated in value during that time, you would incur a capital gains tax by selling it. However, if you give that stock to KidsPeace as a gift, you avoid the capital gains tax and can also claim an income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the gift up to an amount equal to 30 percent of your adjusted gross income. Any unused deduction may be carried forward for up to five years.  

You are entitled to a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the securities. This value is based on the average of the high and low price on the date of transfer. You will receive an acknowledgement letter from KidsPeace for the value of your gift.

For Certificates: Do not sign the back. Please call KidsPeace Advancement Department for forms requiring signatures such as stock powers and third party release (one per certificate, signed by parties identically as registered).

For Additional Information Call:
Patrick Slattery
KidsPeace Advancement Department
Phone: 800-25-PEACE, ext. 8326
Fax: 610-799-8001
KidsPeace is recognized as a 501(c)3 with the U.S. Department of Revenue. The official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling (800) 732-0999 within Pennsylvania; in New Jersey, call the Charities Registration at (201) 504-6259; in New York, call the Attorney General’s office at (212) 416-8430; in Maine, call the State of Licensing and Registration office at (207)624-8603; in Georgia, call the Secretary of State’s office at (404) 656-2817; in North Carolina, call the Secretary of State’s office at (919) 807-2000; in Florida, call the Consumer Assistance Call Center at (800)435-7352.

Copyright © KidsPeace, 2014 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED